Montag, 18. Mai 2009

MPM - Friday, May 15

Looking back on your life, identify 5 major stepping stones in your relationship with money. What did you learn, or what did you come to believe, or what changed at these times?

Describe these stepping stones in your journal, and then, as briefly as possible, summarize them in your response to us. Keep it as close to 50 words as you can.

My dad stole the money he needed. Therefore he lost the love of my mom and kids and later he lost his life. He created a lot of problems and I started hating him for all this mess. Even today there are feelings of anger and sadness coming up in me. 

I had to earn my pocket money by cleaning our appartment. If you want money you have to deliver something to receive it and sometimes this could be something I dont like.

I found out that sex is possible if I would have enough money to buy it.

We had very little money when I was a child. I felt somehow excluded from other pupils. One of my dreams was that I had more money that I would need to fullfill all my wishes.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen